WHAT HE DOES:
The Construction Teamster is a truck driver whose job can be quite diversified depending on the size of the contracting firm for whom he is employed. Teamsters skillfully operate a variety of trucks which include: flat beds, tandems, read-mix and dumps. If the Teamster did not deliver materials to the job, then the other crafts could not build the project. Construction takes teamwork and the Teamster is an integral part of this team.
- Age – minimum 18 years
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Physically able to perform the work of the trade
- Possess a chauffeur’s license.
- Possess a CDL
More Apprenticeship Info
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Introduction To The World Of Construction - By And Through Apprenticeship And Training
- Apprentices Receive Regular Wage Increases
- How To Enter Apprenticeship (Selection Procedure)
- Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee
- Terms Of Apprenticeship
- What Is A Construction Apprentice?