Terms of apprenticeship and/or general admission requirements may be altered by the U. S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Apprenticeship & Training or by action of the individual joint apprenticeship and training committees; therefore, the requirements of individual craft programs listed herein are provided as broad general guidelines. More specific information can be obtained by contacting the individual craft program by or by calling Project BEST at (304)242-0520 or (740)282-3616.
More Apprenticeship Info
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Introduction To The World Of Construction - By And Through Apprenticeship And Training
- Apprentices Receive Regular Wage Increases
- How To Enter Apprenticeship (Selection Procedure)
- Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee
- Terms Of Apprenticeship
- What Is A Construction Apprentice?